Saturday Morning Market Drive-Thru
The Saturday Morning Market Online/ Drive-Thru Market is a contact-less opportunity to buy from Market vendors. It is continuing indefinitely during this COVID period. You order and pay in advance from:
· Over 30 vendors through the ‘St Pete Online Farmers Market’ website, or
· Several farmer websites
Pick up your order (without ever leaving your vehicle) on Saturday morning from 9-11 AM . Pickup is at xxxxxx.
Individual farmers’ websites:
You can order directly from the following farmers.
- Circle 6 Farm and Ranch - Order from Circle 6 on the 'St. Pete Online Farmers Market'.
- Life Farm - Offering Veggie Boxes at the Drive Thru.
- Worden Farm - Veggie Box sales began in November 2020. Boxes are sold for 4 week periods.
- Little Pond Farm - You can order a $25 Veggie box each week from Tuesday at 8 AM to Thursday at 9 AM on their website. Pick it up at the Drive-Thru Market on Saturdays from 9-11 AM. Buy with a credit card or EBT at Market
St Pete Online Farmers Market:
The St Pete Online Market enables you to buy high quality food from over 30+ local artisan food vendors selling a wonderful selection of produce, baked goods, beverages, prepared food, canned foods, and more! Participating vendors include:
Produce & Farm Vendors - Life Farms, Peach Pit Farm, Unique Greens N Things Urban Farm, Aurora Produce, Blues Berry Farm, Florida Fruit Co-op, 15th Street Agrihub, Florida Fruit Coop, Mr Fun Guy and Circle 6 Farm and Ranch.
Food Vendors - All GF Vegan, Azteca Rojo, Casa Truffle, Empanada World, GateauOChocolat, Glenn Family Bakery, Gulf Coast Sourdough, Holy Guacamole, Just Ginger, Rebecca's Bees, Spice Routes, Stamper Cheese of Florida, Step by Step Nursery, Sunshine Canning, Sylvia's Waffles, Joy of Garlic, St Pete Ferments, Uhuru Pies and Tip Top Canning Co !
Beverages - Mother Kombucha, Pure Nut Mylk, Rock Creek Shrubs and Tidal Boar Ginger Beer
...and more to come
Online Market Order Process
- Register at https://stpeteonlinefarmersmarket.org
- Ordering opens each week on Sundays at noon and closes Thursdays at noon.
- You can select any products from the participating vendors and pay for it online.
Saturday Pickup Procedures
- Show up at our Drive-Thru market on Saturday from 9 - 11am.
- The location is tentatively located on the east side of 1st St just south of the Market. Exact instructions will be provided with your order.
- No walk-ins allowed.
- Follow the directions to the location of the vendor you purchased from.
- Do NOT exit your car. Your order will be placed in your vehicle for you.
- Enjoy your food!
SNAP transactions are handled at Market entry with tokens, as usual. Incentives can be used!
For questions, call us at 727.455.4921. Thank you for supporting our farmers and vendors!