Saturday Morning Market is located at AL Lang Stadium for our Winter Season- October 7th- May 25
Market GPS Location
Al Lang Stadium, 230 1st St SE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
South Core Garage —
- The entry is on 1st Avenue S, between 2nd and 1st Street.
- The cost is $8 on weekends.
- The payment machine takes credit cards as well as cash.
- Use the elevator in the NE corner of the building.
- $10 is charged when large downtown events occur.
Sundial Parking Garage —
- Enter at 140 2nd Street North.
- $10 is charged on occasions that there is a large special event in the downtown area (e.g. Ribfest/ November, Mainsail/ April)
Street Parking — There is metered street parking in a several block radius.
- On-street metered parking can be paid with credit card or coins at the meter, or through the ParkMobile App. Hourly fees vary from $1 to $1.50 per hour and times of enforcement vary.
Beach Drive – We encourage our visitors to not park on Beach Drive, in order to leave spaces for patrons of the Beach Drive merchants.
Downtown Looper Trolley
- The Looper is a Trolley service that completes a 12 stop circuit of the downtown area. It’s painted to look like a trolley used decades ago.
- The Trolley operates from 10am – 5pm.
- The Trolley (heading north) stops at the Hilton hotel – which is ½ a block south on 1st Street.
- It also stops by the Hampton Inn – which is 1½ blocks north on 1st Street.
- It’s free!
- Click here to see the exact route, the specific schedule and more.
Directions to the nearby South Core Garage
From the North:
- Going south on I-275, take the I-375 exit.
- Travel to the end, exiting straight onto 4th Avenue N.
- Turn right on 2nd Street, and travel several blocks, crossing Central Ave.
- Turn left on 1st Ave S. (one-way to the left) and go 1/2 block.
- Turn left into the South Core Garage entrance.
From the West:
- Travel east down 1st Ave South (one way to the east) to the downtown area.
- After crossing 2nd Street, turn left into the South Core garage entrance.
From the South:
- Traveling north on I-275, take the I-175 exit.
- Travel to the end, exiting straight onto 5th Avenue S.
- Turn left on 2nd Street and travel several blocks north.
- Turn right on 1st Ave S, go 1/2 a block
- Turn left into the South Core garage entrance.