Saturday Morning Market Drive-Thru
The Market is currently open on a limited basis from 9am-12pm!
We have a limited number of farmers with drive-thru pickup only. You will need to pre-order, pre-pay and have the ID of the person named on the order to pick it up.
There are two ways to order: the individual farmers’ websites and the St Pete Online Farmers Market.
Individual farmers’ websites:
Please order directly from farmers well in advance — supplies are LIMITED!
- Trailbale Farm: https://trailbalefarm.square.site/
- Circle 6 Farm and Ranch: https://circle6farm.square.site/
- Little Pond Farm: https://littlepondfl.com/veggieshares/
- Worden Farm: https://www.wordenfarm.com/collections/frontpage/products/organic-veggie-box-membership-pro-rated-for-remainder-of-season
- Life Farm: https://www.lifefarms.net/produce
- Greens’nThings Urban Farm: https://www.greensnthingsurbanfarm.com/s/shop
Additional farmers and vendors:
Ordering opens Mondays at 5pm, closes Wednesdays at 11pm. More vendors may be added on an ongoing basis.
- This website allows you to order from Blues Berry Farm, Circle 6 Farm and Ranch, Fresh Baked German Bread, GateauOChocolat, Glenn Family Bakery, Gulf Coast Sourdough, Holy Guacamole, Life Farms, Mother Kombucha, Rebecca's Bees, Rock Creek Shrubs, Spice Routes, St. Pete Ferments, Sunshine Canning, Tidal Boar Ginger Beer, Tip Top Canning Co, and more to come!
- You must place an order and pay for it on the vendor website and/or on StPeteOnlineFarmersMarket.org.
- You must bring a printed or phone receipt with you! If you don’t get a receipt, email and request one.
Saturday Pickup Procedures
- Most vendors are present from 9am-12pm.
- Enter the Market parking lot in your vehicle at the 1st Street SE entry. No walk-ins allowed.
- Stop at the Market Greeter at the entrance. You must have a printed or phone receipt.
- Your Order Confirmation, if directly from farmers, should show the FARM NAME; your Order Confirmation from the online market should show YOUR NAME.
- You will be directed to your pickup location(s). Do NOT exit your car.
If you participate in SNAP, you must show a purchase receipt. SNAP transactions from your card will be handled at Market entry with tokens, as usual. Incentives can be used.
For questions, call us at 727.455.4921. Thank you for supporting our farmers and vendors!