Saturday Morning Market Drive-Thru
The Market is currently open on a limited basis from 9am-11am at Al Lang parking lot!
We have a limited number of farmers and vendors participating in a drive-thru pickup process. You will need to order and pay for your purchase in advance.
There are two ways to order: the individual farmers’ websites and the St Pete Online Farmers Market.
Individual farmers’ websites:
Please order directly from farmers well in advance — supplies are LIMITED!
- Trailbale Farm: https://trailbalefarm.square.site/
- Circle 6 Farm and Ranch: https://circle6farm.square.site/
- Life Farm: https://www.lifefarms.net/produce
- Worden Farm, Little Pond Farm, and Greens’n Things Urban Farm are prepping for the fall growing season so are not currently available in the drive-thru market.
St Pete Online Farmers Market:
The St Pete Online Market enables you to buy high quality food from over 30+ local artisan food vendors selling a wonderful selection of produce, baked goods, beverages, prepared food, canned foods, and more!
Participating vendors include:
Produce Vendors-Life Farms, Peach Pit Farm, Unique Greens N Things Urban Farm, Aurora Produce, Blues Berry Farm, Florida Fruit Co-op
Other Vendors-All GF Vegan, Azteca Rojo, Casa Truffle, Circle 6 Farm and Ranch, Eat Scrumptious, Empanada World, Fresh Baked German Bread, GateauOChocolat, Glenn Family Bakery, Gulf Coast Sourdough, Holy Guacamole, Life Farms, Moroccan Morsel, Mother Kombucha, Mr. Fun Guy, Pure Nut Mylk, Rebecca's Bees, Rock Creek Shrubs, Spice Routes, St. Pete Ferments, Stamper Cheese of Florida, Sunshine Canning, Sylvia's Waffles, Tidal Boar Ginger Beer, Tip Top Canning Co, and more to come!
Online Market Order Process
- Register at https://stpeteonlinefarmersmarket.org
- Ordering opens each week on Mondays at 5pm and closes Wednesdays at 11pm.
- You can select any products from the participating vendors and pay for it online.
- Show up at our drive-thru market at Al Lang on Saturday to pick up your order!
Saturday Pickup Procedures
- Vendors are present in the Al Lang Parking lot from 9am-11am.
- Drive into the parking lot at the 1st Street SE entry. No walk-ins allowed.
- Follow the directions to the location of the vendor you purchased from.
- Do NOT exit your car. Your order will be placed in your vehicle for you.
- Enjoy your food!
SNAP transactions are handled at Market entry with tokens, as usual. Incentives can be used!
For questions, call us at 727.455.4921. Thank you for supporting our farmers and vendors!