The Saturday Morning Market is a rain-or-shine market.
Your booth space location will be available
In the event that an organization needs to cancel, please either call the Market (727-855-1937) or email Saturdaymkt@yahoo.com as soon as possible. For cancellation on Saturday, call the Market immediately. Non-profits that do not communicate their cancellations or leave early (without Market Manager consent) may not be invited back. All individuals who are representing your organization should read and understand all the guidelines.
The Saturday Morning Market is open to customers from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. You must stay for the entire market and not pack before 2:00 p.m., unless the Market Manager gives you permission to leave early.
Entering and Leaving the Market:
Market staff or volunteers will greet you as you enter from 1st Avenue S, east of 1st Street to help you find your booth. Booth location can be found by Friday evening on the Map of Vendors for that Market day.
When in the Market footprint, you should drive no faster than walking speed – about 2 mph
Arrive for your set-up between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. The market is closed to incoming vendor traffic at 8:15. If you arrive later than 8:15 you will have to unload your car from outside the Market. Your vehicle(s) must be removed from the market footprint no later than 8:30 a.m.
We leave the most convenient parking available for customers. Staff and volunteers for your organization may park in the South Core Garage adjacent to the Market.
When you drive back into Market to collect your materials, please follow the same guidelines you did for entering Market in the morning. Always be cognizant of other vendors and of customers still in the Market area.
Booth Setup and Non-Profit Conduct:
Booth numbers are small, hand-painted on the pavement. Ask vendors if you need help.
The Market provides a space, and upon request a table, and a tent. Organizations may bring their own branded tents if they prefer. Chairs are not included. If requested, a Market provided tent will be set-up by 7:30 a.m.
- All tents must have 25 lb. weights on each leg. Do not leave your tent unattended especially on a windy/gusty day.
- Your table, staff, banners, and educational materials should stay within the tent footprint.
- Nonprofits may not out-cry, stand in front of your booth, or impede shoppers in any way.
- Unload your vehicle and move it out of the Market as soon as you are unloaded. Set up your booth after you have moved your car out of the Market.
- When loading and unloading, park your car as close to your booth as possible, and never in an adjacent booth space.
- During set-up and take down, be cautious as everyone is distracted.