Start Your Non-Profit Application
Non-Profits do NOT need to submit the $15 application fee.
Please review this page before starting your Non-Profit application.
Participation in the Market is a very powerful and unique educational opportunity. The Saturday Morning Market feels it is important for our fellow community non-profit organizations to interact with and educate our community about their organizations, programs, projects and/or events. There is no charge to attend as a non-profit, however the Market does limit the amount of organizations that can attend each week, and the frequency with which an organization may attend throughout the season.
Organizations must be a 501c3 (tax exempt) organization.
The following are examples of acceptable non-profit organizations:
- Human or Environmental Services
- Cultural Arts or Education
- Health or Government Related Agencies
The following organizations are not eligible:
- National Organizations supported through item sales (ie. Girl Scout Cookies)
- Student Organizations
- Marketing for private or public schools, colleges, and private programs
- Fundraising by an individual/team for an event (ie. wellness walks, gofundme)
- Any political or religious activity. (The Saturday Morning Market honors and respects all political and religious orientations. However, to remain a place that is welcoming to all, the Market must remain neutral on political and religious matters. This means that no partisan political or religious groups will be approved to table at our events.)
Approved organizations may solicit donations strictly for their organization, during the event. Fundraising through the sale of items is allowed, but must be disclosed and approved. We do not allow sale of products in competition with our vendors. Distributing literature outside of your booth space is strictly prohibited, keep all distribution within the assigned booth area.
Political activities are not allowed- no petition signing, election campaigning, or promoting specific political positions. The Market’s Selection Committee will make the final determination of what is considered political activity.
Non-Profits must provide proof of Commercial General Liability insurance’ at the specific limits shown below:
- $1,000,000 Per Occurrence
- $2,000,000 General Aggregate
- $2,000,000 Products & Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $100,000 Fire Legal/damage to rented premises
- $5,000 Medical Payments
Saturday Morning Market receives an extremely high volume of request to attend. The Selection Committee is responsible for making the final approval for participation.
The Market reserves the right to not accept a non-profit’s request to attend, and may not have space on requested dates.
The Market will provide at no cost and upon request:
- (1) 10×10’ canopy tent
- (1) 4 ft table
- Chairs are not included.
Once approved, all participating staff and volunteers should review our Non-Profit Operations Guidelines to ensure they understand policies and expectations. Additionally, the organization must sign and submit the Non-Profit Vendor Agreement before they will be assigned a booth space.
Individuals staffing the booth should appear professional, engaging and friendly. Booth setups should be neat, and well designed. Market evaluation of setup, staff behavior and customer response will influence the frequency with which an organization will be eligible to attend.