Find us in beautiful downtown St. Petersburg next to Al Lang Stadium in the winter months and Williams Park in the summer months. Scroll down for detailed info.
South Core Garage
– The entry is on 1st Avenue S, between 2nd and 1st Street.
– The cost is $8 on weekends.
– The payment machine takes credit cards as well as cash.
– Use the elevator in the NE corner of the building.
– $10 is charged when large downtown events occur.
Sundial Parking Garage
– Enter at 140 2nd Street North.
– $10 is charged on occasions that there is a large special event in the downtown area (e.g. Ribfest/ November, Mainsail/ April)
– There is metered street parking in a several block radius.
– On-street metered parking can be paid with credit card or coins at the meter, or through the ParkMobile App.
– Hourly fees vary from $1 to $1.50 per hour and times of enforcement vary.
– We encourage our visitors to not park on Beach Drive, in order to leave spaces for patrons of the Beach Drive merchants.