Williams Park Summer Market
We’re pleased to announce that the Williams Park Summer Market will begin operating on Saturday, July 11, 2020. The hours are 9am - 1pm.
Market Pandemic Practices
The Market is implementing the following strong pandemic-related safety measures
- Booth Spacing – We’ve designed additional space between booths.
- Hand Sanitation – Market will provide hand sanitizer stations for customers
- Food Shields – Any unprotected food must be behind higher than face-level clear shields.
- Take Home Food Only – No seating or tables will be provided by Market
- Ready to Eat Food – Food will be packaged to-go, as we are not encouraging eating within the Market.
- Safe Payment Practices – Vendors will practice a variety of safe payment practices.
Customer Safety Guidelines
Our customers will need to observe the following practices.
- Social Distancing – Please observe 6 foot distancing.
- Face Masks Required
- All customers and vendors are required to wear face masks.
- Vendors will not conduct sales with customers who are not wearing face masks.
- We sell face masks for $1 at the Market entry.
- Shopping Time – We request that customers limit their shopping times to 30 minutes.
What You’ll Find at Summer Market
Local Farm Products – Produce, Sprouts, Pastured eggs, Grass-fed Beef
National Produce – A variety of produce grown across the US.
Ready-To-Eat Food – Barbeque, Tamales, Vegie Burgers and Knishes.
Beverages – Coffee, Aqua Fresca, Bloody Mary Mix and Popsicles.
Plants – Tropical plants, Organic Herbs
Artisan Food – Cheese, Artisan bread, Jam & honey, Condiments, Guacamole, Snacks, and much more
Crafts – Clothing, Body care products, Jewelry, Decorative products and more
The Market is located in Williams Park in downtown St Petersburg.
- It's a well shaded park, just 4 blocks from the regular Market location.
- The park is bounded by 3rd & 4th St, and 1st & 2nd Ave N.
- Map finding address: 101 3rd St North, 33701
Nearby Parking Options
City Hall Lot – On North side of 2nd Ave N (b/n 4th and 5th St). The lot is free and available to the public on weekends.
On-street Parking - There is a lot of metered parking within a 2 block radius.
Sundial Garage – Costs $1 on weekends for 4 hours or less.