Due to the Grand Prix Car Races on 4/23-25:
* Market will be in nearby Williams Park on April 17.
* The Market is closed on April 24.
* It returns to Al Lang on May 1.
Market Has Reopened at Al Lang Stadium!
The 20/21 season of the Saturday Morning Market has joyfully begun. Not surprisingly, the Market operates quite differently during this season. In addition to very strong safety practices, the following are some notable changes:
- We are requiring vendors and customers to wear a face mask at all times. To maximize mask wearing within Market, there will be no eating or drinking allowed within the Market. There are a tables and chairs setup beside the stadium and on the east lawn as pleasant options for consuming your favorite foods.
- Some vendors have chosen not to participate (at this time) due to their personal circumstances.
- We will not have live musical entertainment within Market, as we want to encourage customers to shop quickly. We will have recorded music to add an upbeat atmosphere.
COVID Safe Shopping
We are committed to practicing very strong safety measures to protect our customers, vendors and the community. We’ve used guidelines from the leading health agencies, regarding events with larger attendance, to guide our practices.
These practices include requiring vendors and customers wearing face masks at all times, hand sanitizing stations, greater booth distancing and much more.
Thank you to everyone who wore masks on our opening day! You kept us safe and happy!
If you are still cautious about attending Market in person, the 'Online/ Drive-Thru' version of the Market is a great way to do contact-free shopping. You order and pay in advance from several farmer websites, or buy from over 20 vendors through the ‘St Pete Online Farmers Market’ website. Then, pick up your order (without ever leaving your vehicle) on Saturday from 9-11 AM, at a location nearby the Al Lang Parking lot
A Market Unlike Any Other.
Buy from family-owned farms!
Over 125 vendors providing amazing artisan foods & handmade crafts.
Delicious ready-to-eat food from over 15 countries. Come hungry!
A close-knit community of local business owners, makers, musicians and St. Pete residents!
Live music has been temporarily suspended during the COVID period.
How Can We Help?
A Tasty Addition to Your "Must-do" List
Market Moments Worth Savoring
This endpoint has been retired
Join the Community
Subscribe to our newsletter, and we'll deliver fresh Saturday Morning Market news straight to your inbox.