Market GPS Location100 1st Street S.E., St. Petersburg, FL 33701
ParkingSouth Core Garage — Over 1100 spaces are just across the street from the market.
• The entry is on 1st Avenue S, between 2nd and 1st Street.
• The cost is $3 (on entry) on weekends.
• The payment machine takes credit cards as well as cash.
• Use the elevator in the NE corner of the building.
• Higher prices ($5 and occasionally $10) are charged when large downtown events occur.
Baywalk Parking Garage — Over 1300 spaces are just 2 blocks north of the Market.
• Enter the garage on 2nd Street N between 1st and 2nd Avenue.
• It costs just $1 for the first 4 hours (on weekends).
• A higher price ($5 and occasionally $10) is charged on the rare occasions that there is a large special event in the downtown area (e.g. Ribfest/ November, Mainsail/ April)
Al Lang Parking — 50 spaces ($5) are available on the eastern portion of the Al Lang parking lot.
Street Parking — There is metered street parking in a several block radius.
• The meters cost 25¢ for 20 minutes, or 75¢ per hour. The meters are enforced on Saturdays in some locations.
• Metered parking is free on weekends in spaces located south of Central and north of 5th Ave S (1st St, west to 4th St.).
Beach Drive – We encourage our visitors to not park on Beach Drive, in order to leave spaces for patrons of the Beach Drive merchants.
Handicapped Spaces - There are a small # of designated handicapped spaces just south of the Market next to the Stadium. Enter from 1st St. South.
Downtown Looper Trolley
• The Looper is a Trolley service that completes a 12 stop circuit of the downtown area. It's painted to look like a trolley used decades ago.
• The Trolley operates from 10am – 5pm.
• The Trolley (heading north) stops at the Hilton hotel – which is ½ a block south on 1st Street.
• It also stops by the Hampton Inn – which is 1½ blocks north on 1st Street.
• It costs just 50¢, and its free in a core downtown zone.
• Click here to see the exact route, the specific schedule and more.
Directions to the nearby South Core GarageFrom the North:
• Going south on I-275, take the I-375 exit.
• Travel to the end, exiting straight onto 4th Avenue N.
• Turn right on 2nd Street, and travel several blocks, crossing Central Ave.
• Turn left on 1st Ave S. (one-way to the left) and go 1/2 block.
• Turn left into the South Core Garage entrance.
From the West:
• Travel east down 1st Ave South (one way to the east) to the downtown area.
• After crossing 2nd Street, turn left into the South Core garage entrance.
From the South:
• Traveling north on I-275, take the I-175 exit.
• Travel to the end, exiting straight onto 5th Avenue S.
• Turn left on 2nd Street and travel several blocks north.
• Turn right on 1st Ave S, go 1/2 a block
• Turn left into the South Core garage entrance.